onsdag 22 augusti 2012

Dagens 10 tweets!

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: 30 pencils, 64 crayons, 20 pens, 12 rules, 10 notebooks.
MIDDLE OF MARCH: 1 pencil you found on the ground in science.
@ItsFunnyLife

It's not that I'm not a "morning person", I'm just not a "waking up" person.
@DiaryOfHumor

Parents: "I'm in a bad mood. I think I'll go yell at my kids so they're in a bad mood too."
@ItsFunnyLife

If you hurt my best friend, I will make your death look like an accident.
@ItsFunnyLife

Birthdays are good for your health. Studies have show that people who have more birthdays live longer.
@ItsFunnyLife

Change your password to 'incorrect' so if you ever forgot it, you will get a reminder saying "your password in incorrect" ;)
@teenagersfact

Twinkle twinkle Liam Payne, Niall, Louis, Harry, Zayn.
@ItsFunnyLife

If BREAK_UPs never existed, the music indusrty would go half way BANKRUPT.
@girlposts

My mom likes to play this game called yell from four rooms away and get upset when I can't hear her.
@ItsFunnyLife

*Walks out of my room* Parents:"Hey look, she's alive!" Me:"bye." *walks back inte room*
@QuotingJokes